domingo, 17 de marzo de 2019

Akerbeltz - A Wave Of Darkness (2000)


 
''Akerbeltz is an active band since 1996. Originally formed by Lilith and Akerbeltz; Lilith soon leaves the band for musical differences but continues collaborating occasionally in some recordings.
 

Editions:
 
- Spreading the Eternal Mayhem. (Blut und Eisen, Germany).
- A wave of Darkness. (Metal Millenium, Germany).
- Tabellae Defixionum. (Metal Millenium, Germany).
- Akerhell. (Metal Millenium, Germany).
- Never Deny from the Powers of Sorcery. (Last rights, U.S.A.).
- Infernuko Erreka. (Oniric records, Spain).
- Satànic (Black Seed Productions, Spain) coming soon.

Apart from these recordings, I have recorded several splits and demos with labels from all over the world and with different bands from Iran to Finland ...
Despite not being a live band, after “Never Deny ... “ I played a gig at the Under the Black Sun Festival in 2005; I've also done a couple of cameos with other bands on some occasions.
I have played several instruments on projects and groups not directly related to black metal since 1989. I also played the guitar in Countess, Beheaded Lamb and Harridan; I sang a track on a Sale Freux album in which I also played the drums and the vocals on a demo of Winter Frost.
I play the drums in full activity at Körgull The Exterminator. During the 90s I collaborated in several Underground fanzines. Currently my activity in Akerbeltz is still powerful and I’m eager to continue the spell that began twenty years ago.''
 
 


-Tracklist:

1.  Burial of the Hyperborean Witch     05:03
2.  Conspiracy     06:11
3.  Fire (The Punishment of Lilith)     03:55
4.  Infernucoerreca     06:32
5.  Doomed     03:59
6.  Black Anni's Bower     07:09
7.  Burn in Hell     04:45
 

-Line up:

 • Akerbeltz: All instruments, Vocals.
 
 


 
 Label: Millenium Metal Music.

"Burn in Hell" is taken from the demo "Spreading the Eternal Mayhem".

Recorded at Les Golfes Studio by Akerbeltz and Marc Puig.
 
 
 









https://yadi.sk/d/PuyGkYhFbnthEw

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario