jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Behexen - My Soul For His Glory (2008)


Demonic Fleshtemple    (04:46)
 
"Called to the night in the
 past.


Drawn from the depths,
from the sea of
 faceless beings
The shadow from the darkest realm.


Spirit of oblivion
Seized the careless man
In the deepest pit of the soul
feasting and holding its nest
Obscure force of evil
Inhaling my life
like a black aurrole around me
aspiring my soul.


Astral entity,...will not return
to the place of darkness
whence it came in that night
when the moon was so mystical
I stare into the mirror
and I see you right in front of me.


You are watching back at me
from the demonic fleshtemple
through the fiery eyes
The unclean spirit of evil..."








-Tracklist:

1. Let the Horror and Chaos Come     06:40
2. Born in the Serpent of the Abyss     04:37
3. Demonic Fleshtemple     04:46
4. 6.6.6.     03:17
5. Cathedral of the Ultimate Void     05:02
6. My Soul for His Glory     05:52
7. And All Believers Shall Be Damned     03:15
8. My Stigmas Bleeding Black     05:18
 

-Line up:

Hoath Torog: vocals
Gargantum: guitars
Reaper: guitars
Horns: drums, bass.
 
 





Exclusively distributed in Germany, Benelux, Austria, France and UK by Twilight Vertrieb.
In Italy by Masterpiece.

Exclusively licensed to North America by Moribund Records under exclusive Pact with Hammer of Hate.
 
Music was recorded in Fantom dungeons, in the year of your Lord MMVII.
 All vocals incantations recorded in dusty vault of the Black Temple, in the darkest hours of the nights MMVII.
CD digipak limited to 1500 copies.

 Label: Hammer of Hate Records.
 
 
 

 
 








BEHEXEN

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario